Join the team here at Ladybird Driving School in Dublin!
Ladybird Driving School are recruiting 2 Female driving Instructors for our North and South Dublin operations.
Candidates who meet our criteria will be asked to attend our free training assessment meeting.
Are you interested in earning a decent wage whilst teaching learner drivers a new skill for life? We are urgently looking for people to start with us as Driving Instructors in the Dublin and surrounding area.
Due to unprecedented levels of pupil enquiries for Driving Lessons Dublin we are experiencing a growing demand for Driving Instructors in your area.
The successful candidate can expect to earn around €25,000 – €35,000 per annum. This is completely based on the hours you do and lessons you complete.
You will need to have a RSA ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) qualification.
Each day you will teach learner drivers to drive in your tuition car helping them to pass their RSA practical driving test.
You will meet a varied range of people who wish to take driving lessons making the job both interesting and different on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to change careers on either a full or part time basis.
Driving Instructor Job Requirements
– No experience is necessary but an interest in driving is desirable
– Must have held a full manual Irish driving license for the last 2 years
– You must be over the age of 21
– Must not have any penalty points
– Must not have been disqualified from driving in the past
– People with non-motoring offences will be considered based on a Garda check
Driving Instructor Benefits
– Choose your own working hours
– Great earning potential
– A rewarding career with future career progression opportunities
If this is something you maybe interested in please contact us here.